● Be gentle with your new lashes, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
● Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
● Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash
extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
● Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye make-up,
make-up remover, moisturiser, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye make-up. Oil-based make-up products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to
fall out sooner than expected. It’s suggested you only use lash shampoo given to you at your appointment or specialised cleansers for lash extensions available for purchase though us.
● Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes, never let the shower water fall directly on your lashes.
● Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
● Be very careful when removing make-up in the eye
area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
● Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use
water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
● Keep an eyelash comb
handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
● Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your
natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
● Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.
1. HOW ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one, 1mm away from the eyelid, never directly on the skin, to your natural eyelashes using a medical-grade adhesive. Lash extensions come in different lengths,
thicknesses, and curls, results can vary from very subtle and natural to very noticeable and dramatic.
2. HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
procedure can take anywhere from 60 minutes to an 2.5 hours depending on the service received.
3. ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS BAD/HARMFUL?
No, eyelash extensions are no worse than applying mascara.
4. DOES IT HURT?
No, eyelash extensions are painless. Most clients feel comfortable enough to fall asleep during the procedure. At Moore Beautiful, we use superior quality products to bring the highest
level of comfort possible for our clients.
5. DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes, appointments are required as we cannot guarantee accommodation for walk-ins. Please schedule an appointment and honour your appointment time to avoid long waits and to ensure quality lash application.
6. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
Please arrive with no make-up on or around the eye area. When removing make-up around the eyes, use a mild cleanser and avoid using moisturisers, sunscreen, and removers that have oil-based formulas. Lashes must be clean for the adhesive
to bond properly.
7. I WEAR CONTACTS, MAY I WEAR THEM DURING THE PROCEDURE?
We recommend removing your contact lenses before lash application. Eyes may feel dry and irritated with contact lenses kept in during lash application since your eyes must be kept closed for the entirety of the appointment (1-2.5 hours).
8. MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS WERE DONE AT ANOTHER SALON. CAN I STILL GET THEM DONE?
We require a removal of your existing extensions before applying your lashes here as we do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Moore Beautiful. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and/or different
9. HOW LONG DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
extensions last 2-5 weeks on average depending on a number of factors such as after-care, hair quality, weather, etc.
10. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY EXTENSIONS LAST LONGER?
Do not get the extensions wet for the first 24 hours after your appointment, keep out of any steam rooms/saunas/swimming pools to give the adhesive sufficient time to bond to the natural
lash. Avoid vigorous rubbing of the eyes or tugging at your lashes. Do not use oil-based make-up or make-up removers. Please refer to our LASH CARE section for more information.
11. CAN I STILL WEAR MAKE-UP/MASCARA?
We do not recommend wearing
mascara since it is very difficult to remove from the extensions without pulling at your natural eyelashes.
12. CAN I USE AN EYELASH CURLER TO CURL MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
No, an eyelash curler will break the bond on your extensions and will damage your
13. WILL I LOSE MY OWN LASHES?
No, as long as you refrain from rubbing your eyes or tugging at the extensions you will not lose your own lashes.
14. WHAT IS THE LENGTH AND THICKNESS OF THE EXTENSIONS THAT ARE USED?
Our lash extensions range from 8mm to 16mm in length, and 0.10mm to 0.25mm in thickness.
15. WHAT TYPE OF ADHESIVE DOES LASH FOREVER EYELASH EXTENSIONS USE?
Our lash technicians only
use medical-grade adhesive solely made for professional eyelash extensions.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO GET THEM RETOUCHED?
We recommend clients come in for touch ups every 2-3
weeks. Clients who prefer to maintain a very full look come in on a weekly basis.
17. HOW DO YOU REMOVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Removals are done at the salon by the lash artist. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself, it is best to
schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed with a special removing solvent. You may also wait for your natural lash cycle to complete and have the extensions fall off naturally.